Monday, January 31, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
Just in case one of your New Year's Resolutions was to use more technology in your classroom here is a list of ideas you can use in your classroom.
10. Skype: Now Skype from your computer or iPhone. Join Skype for educators and connect with classrooms all over the world.
9. Animoto: Create videos using photos or video. Animoto will compile all your footage and build a professional looking video in minutes.
8. Xtranormal: Create animated videos with a few simple clicks. You students will love it and you will be a hero.
7. Today's Meet: Easy collaborative note taking.
6. Google Docs: Do you feel limited by today's meet? Take the next step and try collaborative office suite. Students can collaborate on Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets, Drawings, or create a Survey
5. YouTube: Create online tutorial videos for your class. Or take it to the next step and let you students create online tutorials.
4. Posterous: Create a blog that is as simple as an email. Document your class with text, audio or video.
3. Mobile Phones / Devices: Try one of these sites and watch engagement happen before your eyes.
Twitter: Join twitter and create a personal learning network to glean new ideas for yourself and your classroom.
1. Download a free Audio or eBook from one of these sites...
Posted by D. Goodwin at 11:06 AM