Monday, January 3, 2011
10 Technolgy Tools to Start off Your New Year.
Just in case one of your New Year's Resolutions was to use more technology in your classroom here is a list of ideas you can use in your classroom.
10. Skype: Now Skype from your computer or iPhone. Join Skype for educators and connect with classrooms all over the world.
9. Animoto: Create videos using photos or video. Animoto will compile all your footage and build a professional looking video in minutes.
8. Xtranormal: Create animated videos with a few simple clicks. You students will love it and you will be a hero.
7. Today's Meet: Easy collaborative note taking.
6. Google Docs: Do you feel limited by today's meet? Take the next step and try collaborative office suite. Students can collaborate on Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets, Drawings, or create a Survey
5. YouTube: Create online tutorial videos for your class. Or take it to the next step and let you students create online tutorials.
4. Posterous: Create a blog that is as simple as an email. Document your class with text, audio or video.
3. Mobile Phones / Devices: Try one of these sites and watch engagement happen before your eyes.
Twitter: Join twitter and create a personal learning network to glean new ideas for yourself and your classroom.
1. Download a free Audio or eBook from one of these sites...
Posted by D. Goodwin at 11:06 AM